Plan International Pakistan
1) - Memorandum of Understanding signed between Directorate of Staff Development (DSD) and Plan International Pakistan for collaboration in Early Childhood Education (ECE).
2) - Supported DSD in developing of comprehensive ECT Teacher Guide that is in line with National Curriculum for ECE 2007.
3) - Supported DSD in training of Master Trainers (MT) on the newly developed ECE Teacher Guide. In this regard, total 144 MT across the province are trained.
4) - These MTs will further train 2500 ECE Teachers, 2500 Head Teachers, 2500 Caregivers and 15000 School Council Members in 2017.
5) - In 2017, Plan International Pakistan is providing 8,000 copies of ECT Teacher Guide in order to support the DSD’s plan for up scaling of ECE to 8000 schools.
6) - In Punjab province, so far Plan International Pakistan established 343 ECE centers, in Muzaffargarh (160), Vehari (52), Chakwal (71), Layyah (30) and Rajanpur (30). These centers were initially established at community level; however with active support from DSD these have been successfully shifted to schools and ultimately handed over to concerned district education departments.